photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, December 15, 2014

Minimal Chic

 Shoes: Madewell // Turtleneck: Mason // Shirt: Madewell // Jeans: JBrand // Clutch: Zara (very similar here and here) // Sunnies: Karen Walker


Happy Monday! One of the key basics every woman should own is a pair of black flats. You would think that this acquisition would be easy enough, right? Well, to find a pair that are comfortable, chic and don’t make you look completely boring takes some serious searching. That is when I recently stumbled upon this Madewell pair. I love their menswear inspired shape, their shine, and most of all… no blisters in sight. My new shoes inspired the rest of my minimal outfit that makes me feel kind of like a Parisian artiste!  I added my fluffy blush clutch to break up the black and add a fun element to this otherwise simple ensemble. I hope everyone has a great start to the week, and as always, thank you for reading.   
 







5 comments:

  1. Super chic! Really lusting over that clutch

    Xx
    Dallastyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying over those loafers, seriously amazing!! Also, I just discovered your site & I'm loving every minute of it!

    Jenna l Clothed in Confetti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosto muito desse estilo minimalista, com um toque uurbano chic
    beijos
    feirinhablog.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosto muito desse estilo minimalista, com um toque uurbano chic
    beijos
    feirinhablog.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k