photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, October 20, 2014

Falling for Fall

 Blanket scarf: Zara (love this similar one here and here)  // Sweater: Zara (similar here) // Hat: HatAttack Jeans: Madewell // Boots: Stuart Weitzman (similar and less expensive here and here) // Bag: Gucci // Lips: Nars in Train Bleu // Ring: David Yurman

Happy Monday! Last week I was in D.C. and I was thrilled to experience some real fall weather. Not that Florida weather isn't beautiful, but this time of year it is falling leaves and crisp air for the win. I wore this outfit to dinner in Georgetown with Rob. We decided to walk and I was happy to have the additional warmth of this blanket scarf that I wore as a cape. I love how something as simple as a well-styled accessory can transform a basic grey and black outfit. I hope everyone has a great week and thank you as always for reading.






3 comments:

  1. What a greta outfit! I really lvoe the layers here and that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! I went to school in D.C and all of the changing leaves were the best thing about fall down there. I love that you wore your blanket scarf as a cape. Looks totally Burberry!! So gorgeous and I love the hat, boots and distressed denim!

    http://www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this entire look! I'm always looking for new ways to wear zara's incredible blanket scarves. You styled yours perfectly! It really does transform a look :) And I agree, Georgetown is absolutely beautiful this time of year. I hope you enjoyed your time there!

    xo,
    Kristin
    Plum Pearls

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k