photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, September 29, 2014

Navy & Black

 Dress: Cameo c/o Mulberry Dreams // Belt: Forever21 (similar here) // Vest: c/o Ann Taylor // Shoes: Zara (old, similar here) // Sunnies: Karen Walker

Navy is such a versatile neutral, it goes everywhere and with everything. And yes, it even goes with black.  It still baffles me that in the age of the modern woman so many are afraid to break antiquated fashion rules. The key to conquering this color palette is to choose a navy on the brighter side and pair it with a deep shade of black. The contrast between the two is complimentary and creates a chic fall ensemble. To shop this fun navy dress by Cameo the Label check out Mulberry Dreams via facebook, instagram, or in-store. I hope you are having a great Monday, and thank you as always for reading. xoxo







4 comments:

  1. You are perfect!! I am so obsessed with this. I think navy & black is such a great color combo especially for fall. I have been lusting after that Ann Taylor vest since I saw it in stores and since you posted it last week. It is gorgeous and love how you paired it today. I am wearing the sleeveless trench on my outfit posts today and think Ann Taylor has been having the best vests lately.

    I also love that you added that gold belt. It really ties everything together and I can't believe it's from Forever 21!

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! This outfit is perfection and looks so expensive. Even better though, the pieces are actually in reachable price points. I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress! I agree, navy looks perfect with black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another great outfit! Simple but to the point

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k