photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Sunday, May 4, 2014

Southern Sunday

 Top: Zara // Skirt: ASOS // Shoes: Tory Burch // Bag: Tory Burch // Earrings: J.Crew (similar here) // Ring: David Yurman // Bracelets: Ali Grace and David Yurman // Lips: Tom Ford 'Pink Dusk'

 It is official, I am finished with law school! When Charles Dickens wrote, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" he must have been referring to a legal education. Law school has felt like the fastest, yet slowest three years of my life. I seriously cannot believe I am graduating and saying farewell to Oxford in only one week. With this being my last normal weekend in Mississippi, I was really happy that one of my dearest friends Lauren came into town. We had a lovely traditional southern brunch, complete with fried green tomatoes on eggs benedict and blood orange mimosas. It was the perfect end to a whirlwind of a weekend, and a great excuse to wear my favorite midi skirt. I hope everyone has a great week, and as always thank you for reading. Also, don't forget to check out Lauren's blog here. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k