photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, August 1, 2013

Rainbow Mod


Last week I posted about my trip to Tibi heaven on St. Simon's Island (see post here). Well, this dress is one of my favorite finds of the trip. I love a good shift dress, and this one feels so 1960's mod to me. I also love that the colorful graphic pattern is summery without being floral, thus giving it a lot of potential to transition into the fall season. My little purse is also a new favorite of mine. Small enough to take out on the town, and big enough to fit an actual wallet inside...hello perfect! Thank you as always for stopping by, and have a great rest of the week. 

xo Christina

 Dress: Tibi; Bag: DVF; Shoes: Tibi (similar here); Sunnies: Karen Walker; Bracelets: J.Crew and David Yurman; Watch: Michael Kors; Lips: NARS Schiap

3 comments:

  1. that dress is supercute! and the bag is nice too.
    great outfit!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so cool! I love how the pattern is a little blurry.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and that is the perfect little bag!
    Meg
    msmayg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k