photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Floral Frill: Trend Spin Link-Up



This week's trend on the Trend Spin Link-Up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas is floral! A floral skirt is a timeless and classic piece in any wardrobe. This floral skirt  however, is not the average thanks to its neoprene-like fabric and flirty frill at the hem. These days my first compulsion with a floral print is to mix in a stripe. To keep it simple (but not boring) I chose a solid white blouse with a sheer stripe panel at the top. The stripe "cut out" pattern is reflected in my metallic silver block heels. Thanks for stoping by and don't forget to check out other blogger's interpretations of the floral trend on the Link-Up! Have a great week!

xo, Christina 



 [coral patent~navy chevron}

 {sheer cut-outs~sparkle}



Skirt: Zara; Top: Zara; Shoes: Sam Edelman; Clutch: BCBG (old); Earrings: J.Crew (in store); Bracelets: David Yurman and J.Crew; Sunnies: Karen Walker Anywhere

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt!! Love that top with the sheer panel. So classy but trendy. And I am dying over those shoes!!! Thank you so much for linking up! See you next week in chambray. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is STUNNING! I love your take on the floral trend.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea... I love this skirt too... it is actually really comfortable :) have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I am literally obsessed with this look!! Like I need that skirt in my life. Thanks for linking up to the floral trend spin linkup :) don't forget Chambray is next week.

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I am going to be linking up again next week!! I love having a weekly fashion assignment!

      Delete
  4. such a pretty look! I love both your top and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your outfit! That skirt is adorable and the shoes are great too.

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie ! I appreciate your sweet comment!

      Delete

 

design + development by fabulous k