photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, June 20, 2013

Denim on Denim


 Wearing denim and chambray together is one of my favorite casual looks. My sleeveless chambray shirt is as comfortable as it is versatile and looks sweet buttoned up thanks to the peter pan collar. To add interest, I chose this intricate statement necklace. The arrangement of the stones and color in this piece is incredibly unique; it feels like wearing a print. The necklace also has a bungee cord instead of a chain, which adds a sporty vibe. 

I hope everyone is having a great week... it is almost Friday!! As always thank you for reading. 

xo Christina 




Necklace: JCrew; Shirt: Madewell; Jeans: JBrand; Shoes: Antonio Melani (similar here); Bag: Celine; Bracelets: J.Crew, Madewell, David Yurman; Lips: Hourglass in Riviera

Thanks to my cousin David for taking my photos!

2 comments:

  1. Love that necklace! Its so unique. Cute look!

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mixing denim and chambray too... there's something so easy but chic about it. Your statement necklace totally makes the look!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k